Sunday, June 27, 2010


I was going through some files of photos and came across Beyonce who usually looks stunning, she was donning an off the shoulder tee, tattered cutoffs and some black & white pumps. The pop star diva was spotted leaving club Avenue's 1 year anniversary party. As you all know Beyonce is used to getting special treatment. In this case we're going to have to follow suit. This is going to have to be a split ruling which we've never done on hott or hott mess. First of all, I love the bed hair. Her wildly coif is hott however cutoffs are only good for a trip to the beach but in Beyonce case Saint-Tropez. Girls yall know I love sexy pumps and hers are definitely hott. You be the judge is she hott or a hott mess. Give us your feedback.

1 comment:

  1. I think she is a beautiful girl and no matter what she wears she knows how to make it work for HER. So I'd have to say she is HOTT!!! I think they took a bad shot, but that doesn't really make it bad. Go "B"
    Le

    ReplyDelete