Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jessica Simpson: 'No Babies Yet' for Her and Eric Johnson


By Sara Hammel

Jessica Simpson is in planning mode – for a wedding, not a baby. "There are no babies yet," the star, who recently got engaged to Eric Johnson, told Access Hollywood Live on Tuesday. "But I definitely see myself having a family with him, so that's exciting to think about." When pressed for wedding details, Simpson says she's taking it slow and hasn't even picked a date yet. "We just really haven't talked much about it," she says. "We've really just been happy being engaged, so I don't even know what kind of wedding I'll have. We [have] both been married before, so you never know what can happen." Simpson, 30, first began dating Johnson, 31, a former NFL player, in May. She was previously married to Nick Lachey. As for what she loves most about her fiancé she says, "I love how confident he is and he's not fazed by this world and life that I'm living in. I can't imagine my life without him in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment