Thursday, July 8, 2010

Clean up on aisle nine!


With all the rumors surfacing about Amber Rose and Reggie Bush's secret rendezvous, she seemed to have escaped long enough to have a fight with a variety pack of Crystal Light at the local health market. At first glance, I thought a 24-pack of Crayola crayons had come to life, but with further observation I realized that it was simply another attempt to attract attention by Amber "famous for nothing for real" Rose. Guess what....she achieved it!
Picture Source: Famepictures.com
Hott or Hott Mess Rating Chart:
Shades= Hott
Purse=Hott
Chain Necklace= Hott Mess
Dress= Hott Mess

2 comments:

  1. I like the dress and shoes..I may not have put it together..but her since of style is her own..the necklace does not match in my opinion nor purse. She has a offbeat style..but i think it works for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you that fine.. it dont matter..lol

    ReplyDelete