Sunday, May 29, 2011

Amber Vs. VIBE


Sooo Amber Rose is pissed!!! She snapped on Vibe for quoting things that she never said during the interview and expresses that she was truthful when being asked questions. As a result of being honest she says that VIBE MAGAZINE "f***ED her". lOl Tragic, but what do you expect from people who want a good juicy story? You were boring so asa result they spiced it up a little bit, well a LOT!! Media doesn't want the truth, they want twisted, messy, mouth dropping false truth. Life goes on though. Same sad story different "celebrity". Check a little of the response below...

What Amber says:
"Yall don’t give a f*ck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass shit I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f##ked me. I’m so sick of keeping my mouth shut I didn’t ask for this life it was handed to me. I was nothing but nice to everyone I spoke to @ Vibe”


No comments:

Post a Comment