Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brandy Voted Off DWTS

R&B singer Brandy and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy were eliminated from DWTS yesterday. Brandy tells UsMagazine.com it still hasn't hit her that she was voted off the show. "I am numb," she told Us after the show. "I mean, I gave it everything I had. And I don't have any regrets at all. I'm so proud of me, and I say that humbly." Many people were outraged since Brandy scores were higher than that of Bristol Palin viewers voted to advance Palin to finals next week. Brandy's partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy told Us it only proves how important viewer votes are. Brandy told Us she'll never forget the experience. "I just wanted people to enjoy our dancing and be inspired," she said. "That's why I have no regrets. I can walk away knowing that I gave everything that I had to give to this competition, and it feels really good to know that you guys are behind me." R&B singer Monica sent a encouraging tweet to Brandy tweeting: "Wonderful job today. A true champion knows when something is unjustly done but holds a high head. That’s u.. Love ya…."

No comments:

Post a Comment