Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Style Confessions from "Pretty Little Liars"

The girls of ABC Family's "Pretty Little Liars" took young Hollywood by storm in 2010. They turned heads wherever they went and got asked the same question over and over -- where do they all get their killer and unique style? So, it's only fitting that all four -- Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, and Troian Bellisario -- made the list of this year's Seventeen magazine "Style Stars." Check them out in the magazine and online but right now here are exclusive quotes from each on their personal style secrets. Ashley Benson on her favorite designers: "My favorite designer -- I have so many! I love Marc Jacobs, I love Chanel for girly stuff, AllSaints has really great stuff. I'm trying to find a really cool vintage store cause I like to just find old pieces and mix them with newer stuff." Troian Bellisario on her style addiction: "I have way too many pairs of boots. There was actually one moment when I realized I did not have a comfortable pair of shoes. I just had cowboy boots, riding boots, motorcycle boots, vintage, lace-up and I didn't have Converses. It was so weird to go to the mall and say, 'I'm just going to buy myself some sneakers.'" Shay Mitchell on her personal style: "My style varies every single day. Some days it'll be tights and a plaid shirt and just some Wayfarer sunglasses. Otherwise it's extremely girly and it's a flowered dress and really girly accessories. So it's always switching. I'm a chameleon. That's my style." Lucy Hale on her "PLL" fashion lessons: "My characters is a little more out there and quirkier than I am in real life but, we have the coolest wardrobe stylist in the world. Her name is Mandy and she's tatted up and edgy and will wear anything. She's sort of broken me out of my shell a little bit in real life and helped me take chances and jump over that line."

No comments:

Post a Comment