Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pink confirms pregnancy on 'Ellen'

Start knitting some pink baby booties for Pink – the "Raise Your Glass" singer confirms that she's pregnant and expecting a girl.
"I'm eating for two these days," the 31-year-old musician tells Ellen DeGeneres on today's show, explaining why she's glowing and ending weeks of whispers that the stork was on the way.
Asked why she waited so long to address the pregnancy rumors, Pink, who is married to competitive biker Carey Hart, says, "I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before."
The baby was planned, she adds ("I worked for it. It was not an 'oops'!"), and although the couple didn't want to find out the sex of their child, the doctor let the news slip.
"I'm terrified, because she thinks it's a girl," says the outrageous star, whose "Greatest Hits… So Far" CD was released yesterday. "My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified! One of us will go to jail."

No comments:

Post a Comment