Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Did Diddy Propose to Girlfriend Cassie at the Velvet Room?

Rumor has it Sean "Puffy" Combs proposed to longtime girlfriend Cassie Ventura at the Velvet Room in Atlanta over the weekend. Diddy took to his tweeter account with this tweet "I decided to get Married today!!! I feel like a new man! Wedding is planned for valentines day!!! Your all welcome!! Feb. 14th. Let's go!" We thought the only person that Diddy was going to married was himself but we see he has had a change of heart or did he. We later learned that it was all a joke or Puffy was just bored because he later tweeted "Weddings off. She aint sign the prenup!!! Lol. I'm just bullsitin. Sorry I'm bored today! And I'm not a vegan. Let's goooo!" I guess with all that money he has nothing else to do but tweet his fans with fake wedding rumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment