Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Khloe Kardashian opens up about sexual past


Khloe Kardashian is hoping fans don't keep up with her when it comes to being sexually active at a young age. The reality star told the co-hosts of "The View" yesterday that she regrets losing her virginity at 14. Kardashian revealed that she was dating an 18-year-old man at the time and felt somewhat conned into sleeping with him. "Well, not conned, but persuaded, because he was older and I felt I wouldn't be accepted or cool or whatever," said the 26-year-old co-author of "Kardashian Konfidential." After the two had sex, "I felt so disgusted with myself," she admitted. "I stopped talking to him and actually didn't have sex for three years after that because I knew I was young and I knew I wasn't ready." Looking back, Kardashian, who is married to 31-year-old L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom, says she wishes she had waited. "I should have listened to my parents," she said, urging fans to do the same. "Don't let anyone pressure you, it's not worth it and how I felt afterwards."

No comments:

Post a Comment