Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brooke Burke takes new husband's name, now Brooke Burke-Charvet

Brooke Burke is no longer Brooke Burke. The Dancing with the Stars co-host has added the name of new husband David Charvet to her surname.

"I'm Brooke Burke-Charvet!" she announced at the beginning of Monday night's premiere of the reality dancing competition's thirteenth season on ABC.

The former Ms. Burke explained her decision to change her name while attending the Emmy Awards on Sunday.

"Tomorrow on Dancing with the Stars will be the first time I go by my new name [on TV]. I'm happy about being Brooke-Charvet," the co-host told People, adding that her choice to become a Charvet has been receiving a mixed reaction.

"It's been 50-50 from everybody, but I'm doing it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment