Friday, September 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian is ready to start a family

Nearly two weeks after saying "I do" to Kris Humphries at a fairy tale wedding and spending five days in Italy with him on a mini-moon, new missus Kim Kardashian is reveling in her life happily-ever-after.

"I love being a wife," Kardashian told PEOPLE Wednesday at a party celebrating the newlyweds' move to New York City hosted by event designer Colin Cowie and publisher Jason Binn. "It's really fun, but I don't feel any different. I still have that exciting, dating feeling with him."

Already, the two are thinking about starting a family.

"Hopefully soon. Being a mom is something I've always wanted," she says, "so I would love to be one someday."

As for who might become pregnant first, herself or married sister Khloé, Kim says: "It would be a dream that all three of us, even Kourtney again, were pregnant at the same time. That would be amazing."

The newlyweds, who are encamped at Manhattan's swanky Gansevoort Park Avenue Hotel, plan to spend as much time together as they can while Kardashian, 30, shoots the second season of E!'s "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" and Humphries, 26, a forward for the New Jersey Nets, waits out basketball's labor dispute.

"Kris just really wants to focus on basketball and staying in shape," Kardashian says. "Because who knows when the lockout will lift."

They won't be sitting still in the meantime. "I have to be in L.A. for work and he loves to go to Minnesota and he also has a place in Miami. I think we'll kind of figure it out as we go along," she says, telling PEOPLE, "I'm the happiest girl in the world. I married a great guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment