Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jesse James reportedly calls Sandra Bullock 'some Hollywood actress' during TV appearance

Jesses James made his return to reality television on Monday, December 5, with an appearance on "American Chopper: The Build-Off."

The 42-year-old used the appearance to apologize to his fans for changing over the years and partly attributed that behavior to his marriage to Sandra Bullock.

"I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad," James reportedly said, according to Us Weekly, though he never mentioned Bullock by name. "I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."

He and Bullock married in 2005 and split in March 2010 amid reports James had been unfaithful, namely with a tattoo model named Michelle "Bombshell" McGee," which he later confirmed in media interviews. James and Bullock finalized their divorce that June.

James is making his big return to the Discovery Channel. The former host of the Discovery Channel series "Monster Garage" left the network in 2005.

James later became involved with "L.A. Ink" star Kat Von D in September 2010 and became engaged in January 2011 before breaking up in July. The couple reconciled in August and on announced on August 18, that their engagement was back-on.

The pair broke up again in September and in November Von D claimed that James cheated on her with 19 women.

The 29-year-old tattoo artist and reality star made her comments in a Facebook post, more than a month after she and James, 42, ended what she called a "toxic relationship."

"Today I encountered the 19th girl to add to the list of people Jesse cheated on me with during this last year," Von D wrote on Sunday, November 13.

"I know I deserve a big fat 'I told you so,' from everyone, and wish I didn't have to say, "You all were more right than you'll ever know' but you were," Von D said. "Not to worry, I've gladly paid the consequences for every mistake I've ever made, but learned so much from each of them."

"Yes, I am pretty tired of getting mistaken for the girl who everyone believes to have broken up Jesse and Sandra's marriage, just because I have black hair and tattoos like that other gal," Von D added. "That does get a quite annoying at times, and it would be nice to not be associated with her, but that's trivial in the grand scheme of things."

No comments:

Post a Comment