Monday, December 12, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Tweets about Lamar Odom's trade to Dallas Mavericks

Khloe Kardashian spoke to her fans on Twitter about a big change coming to her life. After he was nearly traded to the New Orleans Hornets on Thursday, news broke on Saturday that Kardashian's Los Angeles Laker husband, Lamar Odom, was traded to the Dallas Mavericks, according to OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company, KABC Television.

"We are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative," Khloe Tweeted to a fan on Saturday. She later added in another Tweet, "I am blessed and happy anywhere as long as I am with my family! God is great!! Blessed beyond words! I love ALL of my dolls!"

Odom has kept quiet on his Twitter page since talking to fans about the proposed New Orleans trade on December 8.

Kardashian told another fan in a Tweet on Saturday, "I am excited :) I know this is for a reason."

Kardashian married the former Los Angeles Lakers basketball player in September 2009. The couple appears on "Keeping up with the Kardashians" and the spin-off, "Khloe & Lamar." Odom has been with the Lakers since 2004. Before that he played for the Miami Heat for a season and started out his career with the Los Angeles Clippers.

Khloe Kardashian had previously assured her followers that she'd follow her husband to whatever city he was traded to.

"I can survive anywhere," Kardashian continued. "As long as I'm with Lam, I'm good."

The reality star also laughed off reports that she and perhaps her reality franchise was responsible for getting Odom traded. "I am curious as to how I am the cause for any trade? LOL Some people just say anything behind their computer screens," She wrote on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment