Friday, October 14, 2011

Hilary Duff reveals she's expecting a baby boy

Hilary Duff said she had a feeling she was pregnant with a baby boy and it turned out her maternal instinct was right.

The former Disney child star revealed the sex of her baby to Ellen DeGeneres during a recent appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" set to air on Friday.

"I haven't told anyone yet. I wanted to tell you first. I just found out," the 24-year-old told DeGeneres, according to Us Weekly. "It's a boy! I had a feeling it was a boy the whole time."

Earlier this week Duff told reporters that she was waiting to find out the sex of her baby until her mom and sister could be there with her to find out the results. She said her family and friends believed she was having a girl.

"I'd be happy with a girl, but my sister's like, 'You can't keep saying that, because then when it's a girl, everyone's gonna be like, 'You really wanted a boy!' I don't care what I get, but every time I think about it or dream about it, I see a boy," Duff told MTV News.

The actress also told DeGeneres she is "a little over four months" pregnant. The actress announced in August that she and husband Mike Comrie are expecting their first child together. Duff and Comrie, a 31-year-old NHL player, married on August 14, 2010.

Duff is best known for her role as the lead character on the Disney Channel series "Lizzie McGuire." She had a recurring role on "Gossip Girl" in 2009 and had guest roles on "Community" and "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. The actress also a best-selling author. Her second novel, "Devoted," was released on October 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment