Monday, October 24, 2011

Kelly Clarkson: Celebrity is bizarre

Kelly Clarkson thinks that being a celebrity is “weird”.

The 29-year-old singer has had ten singles on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and has amassed worldwide acclaim for her music. Even with all her success fame is still an odd experience for Kelly.

"Celebrity is weird," Kelly told USA Today.

Kelly feels like a normal person. When she reads articles about herself she is shocked by the coverage.

"I have no controversy," she explained. "You don't see me in rehab, or you don't see me coming out with my hey-haw showing. There's not much to report. So when anything little is reported, it's like, 'Oh, my God, she wasn't wearing make-up!' "

Kelly does not want to cater to the public. She lives her life according to the standards that she sets for herself.

"I'm not held to anything," Kelly declared. "And I don't wear make-up when I don't want to wear make-up."

Kelly is deeply satisfied with the way her life is panning out at the moment. The songstress wants to be surrounded with positivity.

"I don't have regrets," Kelly said. "But if I were to tell myself or write myself a letter, it would be: Really make sure you're surrounding yourself with good people. Because I love music, but I am way more about: We have one life and I want to have good character, I want to be around people with good character who have good motives."

No comments:

Post a Comment