Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Willow Smith Returns With 'Fireball' Feat. Nicki Minaj

Close to seven months after debuting her second single, "21st Century Girl," on the "Oprah" Show, Willow Smith returns with "Fireball," featuring Nicki Minaj. The 10 yr. old premiered her newest song this afternoon (Oct. 4) on Hot 97's Angie Martinez Show.

Produced by Stoopid Boots, "Fireball," features Wllow with a spunky 'tude over bass heavy soundscapes. "I'm the fireball of the party. I'm the fire, I'm the fireball of the party… Watch the fire burn. Burn. Watch me heat it up," Willow sings. Minaj kicks in mid-way with quick Street Fighter references, "I'm the Street Fighter, call me Chun-Li/ And it's going down like a bum knee/ Built the guest house to put the coupe in cause I'm a fireball, Hadouken!"


Willow has been busy in the studio working on her upcoming debut album. Jukebox, producer of Willow's Hot 100 No. 11, "Whip My Hair," told Billboard.com that he's done around nine songs for her album. "People have to remember she's a child and still has to have a child's life," said Jukebox when asked on Willow's album release date. "She's been touring with Justin Bieber, so she just got back in [the studio] two-three weeks ago. Hopefully, the album will be out later this year."







No comments:

Post a Comment