Saturday, December 18, 2010

THE COLOR PURPLE

"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten was photographed arriving at the launch of Target & William Rast's Limited Edition Collection shopping event that was held at Factory Place on in LA on December 11, opting for a purple plaid look. Ryan started with a colorful flannel (like 7 Diamonds' Woven Music Shirt in Purple) and then wore a black leather jacket (check out 7 Diamonds' Florence Jacket in Black) along with a pair of dark denim (take a look at Joe's Jeans' Classic in Ager) and a white undershirt. Ryan finished off his outfit with a pair of grey suede shoes - check out Robert Wayne's Sol Chino Slip On in Brown. Any thoughts on Ryan's red carpet outfit, everyone? Ryan appears on the cover of the December issue of Men's Health, and speaks out inside about how he hates losing. Ryan says: "I was a terrible loser, growing up. I took it far too seriously. There were waterworks if I lost. I would go home and break it down in angry detail: How did I lose? What could I do next time? I still take losing out very seriously. But it inspires me that much more to move on." Who knew Ryan was so serious about losing? I think he should focus more on all of the success he's achieved so far in his career, instead of what he's "lost out" on. Do you agree, readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment