Friday, December 31, 2010

Is that a new Justin Timberlake single?

It seems "The Social Network" star Justin Timberlake has changed his tune about taking a break from the music biz: A new song, reportedly by the chart topper, was leaked online yesterday.

"Take You Down" features what sounds like Timberlake crooning the lyrics, "I've seen my magic/ What's your looks and your religion?/ And I want you to understand that I can make you feel better/ So it's me and you, my place, sexiness all day/ I'mma do whatever you like, if you cater to me all night, girl."

The song is said to have been produced by the Neptunes, and reports vary as to whether the song is a demo that 29-year-old Timberlake recorded for someone else and/or whether the singer is Timberlake at all.

The Mouseketeer turned movie star, whose last album was 2006's "FutureSex/LoveSounds" has said repeatedly this year that he's in no rush to get back into the recording studio.

"I never stop making music.," he told Entertainment Weekly in October, but added, "I just don’t know [in] what capacity I want to be involved anymore. All I’m saying is, in very simple terms, I’ll know when I know. And until I know, I don’t know… I could wake up next year one day and be like, 'Hey, I want to go on tour again, so I want to put a record out.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment