Tuesday, December 28, 2010

LAST MINUTE SHOPPER

Grabbing a few last minute gifts, Kirsten Dunst makes her way around Hollywood to do a little shopping on December 23. The blonde beauty dashed around town in a cute pair of studded wedge heels, but it looks like she wasn't moving fast enough as Kiki came back to her Prius to find a parking ticket after her shopping spree. Not the best way to get in the Christmas spirit! For her afternoon on the go, Kirsten paired her fun footwear with faded straight leg jeans (like AG Jeans' Premiere in 5 Year 2 Way), a mustard yellow button down blouse (add some color with Mason's Double Collar Blouse in Cobalt) and a black overcoat (check out Tart's General Jacket in Black). Kiki carried a versatile black bag (try Julie K Handbags' Robin in Black, topping the look with a big pair of dark sunnies as she made her way back to her ride. What do you think of her laidback look? I'm definitely digging the booties! In light of her new indie flick All Good Things currently in theatres, Kirsten took time to reflect on her journey as an actress in a recent interview with BlackBook magazine: "I used to assume that I’d do this forever, and then there came a point in my life when I was like, Why am I doing this at all? With All Good Things, I realized that acting is what I’m meant to be doing, and not for the money or to make a hit, but because I love it. For the first time, acting became more about me than everybody else, and that was amazingly cathartic." Growing up is never a bad thing! Have any of you had a chance to see Kiki in her new role?

No comments:

Post a Comment