Monday, December 20, 2010

Lady Gaga 'devastated' over canceled Paris show

Lady Gaga’s Parisian fans once again had to wait to see their Mother Monster take the stage.

The Grammy-nominated superstar was scheduled to perform at Paris’ Bercy stadium on Sunday, but plans were derailed due to severe weather conditions, with authorities banning trucks from entering the city.

“All 28 of my trucks for the Monsterball were detained by the French government going on over 26 hrs, 2 of my employees were arrested trying to get into Paris so we could perform,” Gaga tweeted Sunday. “I am furious and devastated, its unfair to my fans and to me.”


This is the second time Gaga’s Paris performance has been delayed; in October, she had to push back her appearances to December 19 and 20 because of the labor strikes.

Gaga, who herself was stuck on a bus in the nasty storm, has promised to make up for it.

“Today's cancelled Paris show is rescheduled for Tuesday, 2moro's show will happen as planned. I promise to give u the nights of ure life,” she tweeted Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment