Wednesday, December 29, 2010

FARGO RETURN

Hot couple Fergie and Josh Duhamel were snapped making their way through LAX on December 26, as they spent the Christmas holiday with Josh's family back in Fargo, North Dakota. Fergie seemed to be fine with the everpresent paparazzi, even flashing a quick smile for the cameras - Josh, on the other hand, seemed to be a little annoyed at the paps flashed away. For their airport ensembles, let's start with Fergie-Ferg. Staying warm in a cozy coat (try Twisted Heart's Aspen Jacket in Black) and tall black boots, Fergie slipped into a pair of grey jeans (like Kill City's Junkie in Silver Fox Grey) and wore a matching silvery/grey scarf (similar to Lucky Brand's Off the Charts Skinny Scarf in Charcoal). From there, Fergie toted an oversized bag and wore a pair of aviator sunglasses as she made her way through the 'port. Josh, on the other hand, kept it casual with a salmon colored t-shirt and grey hoodie, underneath a black leather jacket (check out 191 Unlimited's 191 Jacket in Black) and baseball cap. A pair of sneakers and dark wash denim (like Joe's Jeans' Brixton in King) finished things off for JD. I wonder if Josh cooperated on this flight, given his history with throwing tantrums when expected to obey basic rules such as turning off your cell phone? While there's no question that Fergie has a body that many women envy, she is opening up about gaining weight for her role in last year's musical Nine. She says: "I actually gained 17lbs. It was easy to put it on, it was fun and I loved it! I ate fried foods, everything, I just didn't work out at all. I didn't care, I didn't even think about it." However, she does admit that losing the weight after filming wrapped was a bit of a struggle. She says, "It was very hard to take off. It was the longest period of time I'd ever done that since I think high school. When I started working out again it was a big deal and it took me a while mentally to get back into that routine. So now I have a trainer which is great and keeps me motivated." I'm sure we all can relate with struggling to lose weight - especially after the holiday season! - I hope Fergie appreciates the fact that she can hire a trainer to get her body back into tip top shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment