Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Katy Perry wants to have 'lots of children'

It’s a good thing Katy Perry's already friends with Elmo - the 26-year-old singer wants to have some wee ones with husband Russell Brand.

“I don't want to miss out on any experience. I want lots of children,” she told the U.K.'s Grazia magazine.

But that may have to wait until she and Brand, who married in October, don’t have such hectic schedules. The “California Gurl” said she’s keeping her marriage a priority for now.


"We're both busy, but this is a huge part of my life. I call the shots on my schedule," Perry said. "There are weekends for Russ and weekends for me and my friends. Neither of us ever wants to lose ourself or the other in fame."

But it sounds like if there’s one place they don’t have to worry about making time for, it would be the bedroom.

"I have secrets and magic tricks, of course,” Perry divulged of how she keeps their sex life spicy. “I can't share them because then you'd all know. But let's just say I'm not shy."

Brand seems to have a few aces of his own. "Every day he amazes me," Perry said of her hubby. "He makes me laugh like no one else. We are each other's perfect match."

No comments:

Post a Comment