Tuesday, March 29, 2011

'DWTS' host: Don't have me interview Chris Brown

Chris Brown is set to perform on "Dancing With the Stars" tonight, just one week after his off-camera outburst at "Good Morning America." As we all know by now, Brown stormily departed the set after anchor Robin Roberts questioned him about his 2009 assault case involving Rihanna, and a window in his dressing room was found smashed. While some fans aren't happy that the star is appearing on the family friendly show, the show's host, Tom Bergeron, doesn't sound eager to talk to Brown either. He told Ryan Seacrest on the "Idol" host's KISS FM radio show, "I did say to the producers that it might be to their advantage to not have me interview him because my natural tendency would be to say something." Bergeron went on, "Don't put me in a position where you're asking me to not say something, cause I won't really do that." It looks as if tonight's show should be pretty interesting. Will you watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment