Friday, March 18, 2011

Tiger Woods Says He's Capable Of Winning Again

Golf champion Tiger Woods gave an exclusive interview to Good Morning America and discussed his game amongst other things. Tiger is confident he can win again like before to get back to the top.

Tiger Woods' golf game has undoubtedly suffered following the media blow up around his many affairs. Woods is now divorced and his reputation remain in shambles. Tiger has won 14 major championships second to only Jack Nicklaus who's won 18. Tiger remains confident however that he will surpass Nicklaus' record.

"It's been frustrating, no doubt, because, obviously, I enjoy winning golf tournaments, and I haven't done that in a while ... , " Woods, 35, said. "I know what I'm capable of doing. And I know the shots that I'm hitting at home on the range. ... I know it's in me. I just need to bring it out in a golf tournament."

"I'm going to look at the fact that I need to keep progressing," he said. "I need to keep escalating my skills. And that's what I'm doing."

Can Tiger Woods get back on his game and beat Jack Nicklaus' record?

No comments:

Post a Comment