Thursday, March 10, 2011

A GLITZY NIGHT OUT

Stepping out for the opening night of the Broadway show "That Championship Season" at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre in NYC on March 6, Sarah Jessica Parker dazzled in a Halston Heritage look. For a few similar dress options on CoutureCandy, check out Meghan Los Angeles' Pierra Dress in Black or Tart's All Over Sequin Dress in Black. From there, SJP slipped into a pair of Charlotte Olympia pumps and belted her look with a shimmering silver belt (try Motif 56's Karen in Black). For the finishing touch, Parker toted a cool Judith Leiber clutch, similar to Whiting & Davis' Deco Print Clutch in Pewter. Are you into SJP's ensemble here, everyone? For those of you who were intrigued when we reported that the actress hinted that she'd be interested in returning for Sex and the City 3, Sarah Jessica went and added more fuel to the fire! She told the Los Angeles Times: "I would go back. I think there's one more story to tell. I know there is. I'd definitely tell that [third] story, and I know Michael would do it right. But maybe not now. Maybe in five years, you know? It's not that I want to get away from it. In a million years, who could get away from it?" When asked about the rumor that Blake Lively might be portraying a young Carrie Bradshaw in a prequel, SJP said: ""I was like, 'Wha-a-a-a-t?' There are a lot of important and interesting stories that 21-year-olds can tell. I don't begrudge any 21-year-old the opportunity to tell their stories. They prove to us on an everyday basis that they're interesting. Even their narcissism is interesting. Even their inertia is interesting. Even their tonal speech patterns are interesting. But I don't think we can pretend to go back. It's creating two histories. It's like, 'Oh I didn't know that about Carrie Bradshaw.'" Readers, weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment