Thursday, March 10, 2011

PRETTY FOR PLAY REHEARSALS

Sienna Miller was caught leaving a theatre in London after spending a day rehearsing her new play "Flare Path" on March 2, offering up a coy smile for the lingering photographers. In the show - which is set during World War II - Sienna plays the role of a married actress who is caught in a love triangle. Sounds intense! For her rehearsals outfit, Sienna started with a green military jacket from her own Twenty8Twelve line, along with a cozy sweater (like Free People's Sailaway Henley in Ivory) and a pair of cropped denim leggings (like Rich & Skinny's Skinny Crop Trouser in Lover Vintage). If you're looking to get into the military trend with a great jacket, check out either Marrakech's Maya Military Jacket in Army or Hard Tail's Surplus Twill Jacket in Green Tea, both of which are great. From there, a pair of weathered boots and a metallic gold handbag completed Sienna's ensemble. Thoughts? In other Sienna news, the stylish actress is speaking out against her "war" with the paparazzi, which started in 2008 when she won a case against a pap who photographed her doing a nude scene on set, then achieved a legislation-changing victory against the paparazzi agency. Says SM: "All the legal action I've taken against newspapers has had a massively positive effect on my life and achieved exactly what I wanted, which is privacy and non-harassment. I don't think I'm going to be in too many Murdoch papers from now on. I've bought my freedom, in a way. And I got the law changed with the paparazzi. They can't take photographs of me anywhere I expect privacy. They can't sit outside the house, follow in cars – unless I'm coming out of The Ivy, which I'm not going to be." What is your take on all of this, readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment