Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TAKING SOME TIME OFF FOR WORK

Recent college absentee Emma Watson takes her work seriously while getting down to work on her Lancome ad campaign on the streets of Paris, France on March 14. Em was recently named the latest "ambassadress" of the cosmetics brand, beginning to shoot the campaign with famed photog Mario Testino later in the day following the official press release. Emma strutted onto the set in a feminine draped chiffon mini (try Sue Wong's Taffeta Petal Halter Dress in Champagne or Sue Wong's dramatic 3D Flower Applique Bubble Dress in Black/Ivory) with an edgy black moto jacket (like Tag Jeans' Mayfield Motorbike Jacket in Black) and a pair of open toe wrap booties (love the shape of Farylrobin's Beth Ankle Boot in Black). Emma's hair was styled slicked back with dramatic eyes and a berry stained pout, carrying a petite black clutch (like Whiting & Davis' Classic Facile Clutch in Black) as she strolled on set. What do you think of Emma's styled look, can you see it unfolding in a Lancome ad in your favorite mag this fall? As I mentioned at the beginning, Emma recently announced she's taking a break from her studies at Brown to focus on her career, sharing with fans: "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I’ve had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible. I’ve decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree… it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought." Among her "other projects" includes her new gig with Lancome as well as designing a new eco-conscious line called Pure Threads with Alberta Ferreti, not to mention rumors she's being considered for numerous movie roles. Girl's got it going on! What do you think of her decision to put her studies on hold while she sorts out her professional life?

No comments:

Post a Comment