Monday, March 14, 2011

JEN'S WAKE UP CALL

Showing off her svelte figure overseas, Jennifer Hudson heads to Paris on March 7 to attend a dinner party hosted by the US Embassy in honor of Michael Kors. Jen paid tribute to the designer in a gorgeous figure flattering stretch wool crepe gown (show off your curves this spring in a dramatic yet simple gown like Tt Collection's Cristophe Double Layer Gown in Black or Gold Hawk's Eyelet Long Dress in Earl Grey), accenting the look with glowing makeup and long curls. Jennifer added sparkle with a pair of drop earrings (try Femme Metale's versatile Long Open Oval Chain Earrings in Sterling Silver), a gem encrusted wrap bracelet curled around her wrist (check out Amrita Singh's Milintica Bracelet in Silver), and a dazzling cocktail ring (like Amrita Singh's Ava Ring in Silver). What do you think of Jen's cocktail attire, does it suit her? I love the understated drama of this simple silhouette, so this one's a winner for me. It seems like Jennifer can do no fashion wrong lately, as everything she slips into looks gorgeous after her 80 lb+ weight loss! Jen recently appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show where she chatted about about her inspiration to drop the pounds: “I just knew, after I had my baby, I just wanted my body back. Whatever body that was. That was when I made up my mind, I was going to go for it… And then I realized when I was pregnant, I was like, ‘Man, I was wearing the same clothes I was wearing before I was pregnant.’ That was kind of like a wake up call and I wanted to set a good example for my son.” She's definitely made her goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment