Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AUDRINA'S IPHONE APP

Stepping out in Hollywood to film a scene for her new reality show, Audrina Patridge hit up The Room with boyfriend Corey Bohan on January 24. For her night out ensemble, Audrina wore gold sequined dress with an oversized black clutch (try Jalda's Fabric Kona in Black), strappy black heels (get the look with Coye Nokes' Joan Bootie in Black Embossed Python) and a bright red manicure. For an option that shimmers just as much as Audrina's dress, check out Sue Wong's All Over Beaded Mini in Rust/Black, or for a similar silhouette in black, try Carter's Beaded Shoulder Kitten Dress in Black. Are you into Audrina's look here, everyone? I think that the gold tone of the dress complements her olive skin tone very well, I'm just a bit unsure about those shoes. Thoughts? In other Audrina news, it seems that the former "Hills" starlet is getting her own iPhone app! The app provides easy access to Audrina’s behind-the-scenes videos, exclusive pictures, her tweets, blog and merchandise. Audrina says: "I’m excited to have my own iPhone app,. It’s a great way for me to reach out to my fans and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos that they can’t get anywhere else." While this is all fine and good, I wonder if Audrina's fan base is really big enough to warrant her own app? Nicole Adams, CEO of Celebrity Apps, thinks so. She says: "I’m a big fan of Audrina, loved her on "The Hills" and "Dancing With The Stars." We’re proud to be producing her app and I especially like the ‘Get my Look’ feature." Has anyone checked this out?

No comments:

Post a Comment