Monday, January 31, 2011

Leo DiCaprio loves 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'

Looks like a certain Hollywood millionaire is a titanic fan of Patti Stanger.

"At Laker game, I hear a voice: 'Love your show.' It's gorgeous Leonardo DiCaprio," the "Millionaire Matchmaker" star tweeted on Sunday. "I have officially died and gone to heaven."

She's not the only one. Following that tweet, one of Stanger's followers wanted in on the action and asked to be added to Stanger's database if DiCaprio becomes a client.

"Uh, that would be 'no,'" responded Stanger, "because he already has the hottest Jewish girl alive: Bar [Refaeli]."

Indeed, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Refaeli, 25, has been dating DiCaprio, 36, since 2005. But it's nice to know that if things don't work out, he's got Stanger to help him get back into the dating game.

"The Millionaire Matchmaker" airs on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

1 comment:

  1. I have not read a lot of good things about Webfetti -
    mainly people planning to remove it from their computers, so I'm searching for alternatives which i do not need to install.. Have you got web-sites where I can copy codes from to alter the layout of my blogspot blog? The templates on blogspot are fine to get you started, but I'm ready for a big change.

    .

    My web blog vaginal Mesh compensation

    ReplyDelete