Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cameron Diaz: I bought weed from Snoop in high school

Before Snoop D-O-double-G was guesting on Dr. Dre’s “The Chronic,” he may have been selling some to Cameron Diaz.

The 38-year-old “Green Hornet” actress said as much while appearing on George Lopez’s “Lopez Tonight.” After asking Diaz about her green lifestyle - she's been driving a Prius for about ten years, she said - Diaz revealed that she grew up in "the LBC." Of course, Lopez had to ask if she knew Snoop.

“We went to high school together. He was a year older than me," Diaz said of the 39-year-old rapper. "I remember him, he was very tall and skinny. He wore lots of ponytails and I’m pretty sure I bought weed from him.”

So, "you were green even in high school?" Lopez asked, to which Diaz enthusiastically responded, "Absolutely!"

No comments:

Post a Comment