Friday, January 21, 2011

Monica: R&B Singer Marries Los Angeles Laker Shannon Brown

It's better to learn news late than never learn it. R&B singer Monica has married Los Angeles Lakers player Shannon Brown. The nuptials apparently took place in a very secret ceremony back in November.

The couple began dating last summer and have now been married for three months. That sounds like a very quick turnaround from dating to marriage, but in Hollywood things seem to move a little bit faster than in the rest of the world.

"This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me. He's loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together," Monica said to HipHollywood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment