Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing With The Stars' shoe slip: 'I've never been this humiliated'


After last week's fall, Kirstie Alley promised OnTheRedCarpet.com that she would to show off some skin with a wardrobe malfunction in her next dance to win votes to stay on the show. "For votes and points I will malfunction myself," Alley said after her week three performance. Then during week four, Alley struggled on the ballroom floor as her shoe came loose during her Waltz. She and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy managed to recover and earn a modest 21 out of 30. "I thought it was going to be the bra, I didn't know it was going to be my shoe coming off," Alley told George Pennacchio of KABC Television, OnTheRedCarpet.com's parent company, when reminded of her joke from last week. "Shoes don't come off in dances!" "Look I am so shocked that, a, I'm playing football instead of dancing. It's like I keep getting tackled. This is not good. I've watching 'Dancing With The Stars' every season -- nobody shoes come off. It's like stupid," Alley said. "I've been an actress a long time and I have never been this humiliated acting." What was going on with Chmerkovskiy while the 60-year-old actress tried to put her shoe back on? "I'm dying laughing," he said. "The sexy's out the window and we're like 'yeah.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment