Friday, April 22, 2011

Leeza Gibbons Marries

Television personality Leeza Gibbons wed Steven Fenton in an intimate ceremony on Wednesday, People reports.

Gibbons, 54, and Fenton, 41 were married at midnight on a Beverly Hills, Calif., rooftop where they had their first date. Only three guests were in attendance, Gibbons' children Lexi, Troy and Nathan. Lexi, 21, and Troy, 19, were ordained in order to officiate the ceremony and Nathan, 13, gave out the rings.

"We are living the fairy tale. We have so much respect for each other and grow stronger together ... always so grateful to have been given another chance at love," she told the magazine.

See other celebs who've recently married

Gibbons met Fenton, the former president of the Beverly Hills Board of Education, after being set up on a blind date. "On my first date with Steven, he was 38 and I was 51 ... Now, three years later, I am finally able to embrace my inner cougar!" she said. The pair was engaged last June.

"Leeza is the most kind person I have ever known. It's that compassion that I see every day in her children," Fenton said. "My life is now complete."
..

No comments:

Post a Comment