Monday, April 18, 2011

David Hasselhoff Appears To Be A Sucker For Love

Who knew "Britain's Got Talent" judge David Hasselhoff was a hopeless romantic and would most certainly get married again. David who's been married twice and has two daughters from his second failed marriage admits he tried for 16 years to make it work. He tells Britain's Sunday Express, "I want to be in love. I always try to make it last. I tried (for) 16 years to make my last marriage work but it's up to God, it really is... If you are meant to be together it will work. I would get married again though, sure. I love marriage. I felt guilty my marriages did not work. "I have always enjoyed being with one person... I am incredibly romantic." David has since started dating Welsh factory Worker Hayley Roberts and candidly admits he has trouble understanding her, “We have long conversations because she’s from Wales and I can’t understand her,” he said. Any tips for David Hasselhoff on how to make love last?

No comments:

Post a Comment