Friday, April 8, 2011

An Emotional Eva Longoria Opens Up About Her Divorce.

The undeniably beautiful Eva Longoria gave an emotional description of how she felt when her marriage to Tony Parker fell apart. Taken slightly by surprise by CNN’s Piers Morgan, she gave a heartfelt, beautifully articulate perspective on her pain and forgiveness. It was heartbreaking…it was, um… (she chokes up.) It’s the first time I’m talking about it so I’m sorry. It was heartbreaking … I think it was disappointing because I had such an identy as Mrs. parker and being a wife. And so when that’s taken away from you, you go ‘who am i?’ She goes on… You know, he’s not a bad person, he just wanted something else. I don’t hate him for it, I really don’t,” she said. “I would never speak publically about what happened or why we got divorced because I love him and we still talk, we are still in each other’s lives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment