Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PLAYING DESIGNER

Going about her business with polished, preppy flair, Kelly Osbourne was caught by the paparazzi leaving lunch at The Ivy on Robertson in West Hollywood on January 31. Kelly stepped out in a form fitting frilly pink frock, showing off her super tiny waist (check out Walter's Grey Skies Washed Silk Pleated Dress in Grey Multi or Sue Wong's Taffeta Petal Halter Dress in Champagne to add a dash of femme flair). Kelly topped the look with a white and black blazer with a large broche (try Joie's Finley Jacket in Black/White), wearing a pair of matching pale pumps (like Loeffler Randall's Wood Heel Pump in Graphite) and a black studded crossbody bag (check out Gorjana's Barrow Convertible Cross Body in Black). What do you think of Kelly's polished style, does it work for her? I must say I love the hot pink lipstick on her – much better than on Christina Aguilera! Now that Kelly's career has had a rebirth thanks to her weight loss and appearance on Dancing With The Stars, she's taking things in a fashionable direction with a foray into design. Kelly shared about her project: "I have a meeting about it [her clothing line] on my birthday which is very exciting. I’m going to design for an already made line and then once I get enough experience and know what I’m doing I’ll do my own independent one. It really is a long process and I want to do it the right way." I hope she got a good birthday present so we can find out who she'll be designing for soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment