Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kim Kardashian not speaking to Paris Hilton

One person Kim Kardashian doesn't keep up with? Paris Hilton.

Though they were pre-school pals who went on to globe-trot together as adults, the women have since fallen out of touch.

"We had so much fun," Kardashian recalls in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I had never traveled the world like that. It was so neat, all the things we did. I think I learned a lot from her."


But as Kardashian grew more famous, their relationship somehow changed.

"We don't really talk," says the "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" star. "As I always say, everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. And she was in my life for a long time."

While Kardashian won't reveal the details behind their distance, she does tell the magazine, "There comes a point in life where you just grow apart and you realize you're not as similar as you thought."

And, she adds, " I never run into her anywhere. Isn't that so weird?"

No comments:

Post a Comment