Tuesday, February 22, 2011

READY TO RANGO

Making a radiant return to the red carpet, Isla Fisher strikes a pose in a bold hue at the Los Angeles premiere of her new animated flick Rango on February 14. Isla has been laying low for the better part of a year after giving birth to her second child, whose name she and papa Sacha Baron Cohen still haven't released, although she's been spotted on outings with older sis Olive. Isla showed off her post-baby bod in a brilliant blue Temperley London frock (stand out in Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent's Quilted Mini Dress in Teal or Sue Wong's Embroidered Summer Floral Mini in Turquoise) with a pair of satiny silver pumps and a shiny copper clutch (add a silky texture with Jalda's Fabric Kona in Bronze). To complete the look Isla added a mixed bangle set (try Alex and Ani's Empire Limited Edition Bangle Set in Multi) and a pair of a slim stick earrings (similar to Circadian Studios' Silver Branch Post Earring in Silver). I love the intricate pleating on the dress, but the combination of three satiny pieces in different shades is a little overwhelming for me. Thoughts? For her first post-baby appearance I have to say Isla is looking fantastic, chatting on the red carpet about her battle to get back in shape: "I used to say that I could eat anything I wanted and it was true, and now I can tell you that I can't eat whatever I want." That doesn't sound like any fun, but at least her efforts paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment