Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prince William admits to pre-wedding nerves

He may have royal blood running through his veins, but Prince William is experiencing a very common condition to afflict grooms-to-be: nerves. "I was telling everyone I did the rehearsal the other day and my knees started tapping quite nervously," William, taking a brief break from his work as a rescue helicopter pilot, told reporters at the Royal Air Force base in North Wales -- where he also greeted his grandparents, Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh. "It's quite a daunting prospect," William admitted about getting married later this month, "but very exciting, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it but there's still a lot of planning to be done in the last four weeks." One thing of which he is already proud: how he and brother Prince Harry kept last weekend's bachelor party away from prying eyes. "It's quite good news always to outfox the media, but it was a military operation and my brother and I are very proud of how it went," William, 28, told the BBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment