Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hugh Hefner: Crystal Harris lied about our sex life

His runaway bride dissed his bedroom abilities -- but Hugh Hefner isn't taking the insults lying down.

After ex-fiancée Crystal Harris told Howard Stern that sex with the 85-year-old Playboy founder lasted "like two seconds" on Tuesday's show, Hefner retaliated: That's not the case, he says.

"Crystal lied about our relationship on Howard Stern but I don't know why," Hef tweeted Tuesday night, although he has since removed the message from his account. "Maybe a new boyfriend?"

PHOTOS: Broken engagements: Famous runaway brides & grooms

Hefner continued to call out Harris, 25, for what he pegged as dishonesty. "Crystal convinced me that she adored me," he replied to another follower. "That was the first lie."

The only sympathy he had for Harris, who has been spotted keeping close company with Dr. Phil's son Jordan McGraw, came in the form of another seeming dig. "I feel sorry for Crystal," he continued. "She seems lost."

Although insisting that he is "pro-Crystal," Hefner said he's "happy to be in a better place with new girlfriends Anna Sophia Berglund & Shera Bechard."

But there's one thing the iconic ladies' man, who publicly moved on from Harris days after their wedding was called off in June, said is indeed true: his feelings for the Playmate when they were in a relationship.

"When I said, 'I missed a bullet' when Crystal left, I didn't mean I didn't love her," Hef explained. "I meant that I realized she didn't love me."

No comments:

Post a Comment