Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart says she's embarrassed to be a tomboy

"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart went from tomboy to glam for the September cover of W magazine and opened up about felinity.

"I have brothers, and that so-called boyish quality was something that I was deathly self-conscious about when I was younger. I was, like, No, I'm a girl," Stewart told W magazine, adding, "Actually, I'm still embarrassed to say that."

The final installment of the "Twilight" franchise, "Breaking Dawn" sees Stewart's character marrying Cullen, turning into a vampire and giving birth to their child, Renesmee.

"I (expletive) love me a vampire," Stewart continued. "I was 17 when I read 'Twilight,' and at the time it was so perfect for me. The script was about young kids who think they can handle stuff that they just can't. And they're going to do it anyway. Because, why not? Just torture yourself. I relate to that. Vampires are a little dangerous -- and we girls like to test ourselves."

Stewart, 21, and Pattinson, 25, play lovers Bella and Edward in the vampire romance movies and have long been the target of dating rumors but have not confirmed a relationship.

In March, "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke said that when she cast Pattinson, it was "love at first sight" between Stewart and the British actor.

In November, the first image from "Breaking Dawn" was posted online and showed Bella's hand on a bed clutching feathers. In a scene from the books, the couple's lovemaking during their honeymoon becomes so frantic that they break the headboard on their bed and Cullen bites through a down pillow.

Stewart told W that she had been anticipating her final scene as Bella, but wasn't prepared for the result.

"I was going, Oh, my GodI wonder how I'm going to feel. And the last scene of the shoot was at the wedding. Every single character was there on set. At the end of that day, I was kind of whacked. And so I never really had that moment then. Instead, it happened later," Stewart said. "We needed to film one more sort of honeymoon scene and we went to the Virgin Islands. After that scene, my true final scene, I felt like I could shoot up into the night sky and every pore of my body would shoot light. I felt lighter than I've ever felt in my life."

"Breaking Dawn" is directed by Bill Condon and its first part is set to be released on November 18, 2011. The second installment is scheduled to hit theaters on Nov. 16, 2012.

Do you think that Kristen Stewart looks better glam or casual?

No comments:

Post a Comment