Thursday, July 21, 2011

"FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS" BEAUTIFUL

Emma Stone worked the red carpet of the premiere of her new film Friends with Benefits that was held at Ziegfeld Theatre in NYC on July 18, playing up the current color blocking trend in a vibrant Giambattista Valli 'fit. Starting with a red Giambattista Valli top that was paired with a pink Giambattista Valli skirt with an oversized bow detail, Emma wore a nude pair of Christian Louboutin heels and toted a Ferragamo clutch. The glamorous finishing touches of ES' ensemble included Jack Vartanian's Pink Sapphire Studs and an 18 Karat Rose Gold Deco Ring with White Agate. To emulate Emma's look, try Kimberly Taylor's perfectly color blocked Dorado Dress in Fuchsia and Orange, or for similar separates, try Adam Lippes' Embroidered Mini in Magenta or Alexia Admor's Shimmer Beading Dress in Rouge. A sparkly cocktail ring, like Erickson Beamon's Gold Digger Ring, will perfectly complete your look. Are you a fan of this look, friends? Emma is quite the busy girl lately, as she's been promoting Friends with Benefits in addition to her upcoming rom-com Crazy, Stupid, Love. She spoke to MSN about a certain scene in Crazy, Stupid, Love that had her a bit nervous, saying: "It was a scene where Ryan Gosling had to catch me like the scene from 'Dirty Dancing.' I had a panic attack because when I was 7 I was standing on the parallel bars in gymnastics, and I fell off of them forward, breaking both of my arms. So I had this dormant primal fear that came out when he took me over his head and I was afraid I was gonna topple forward. And Ryan keeps thinking it was because I thought he wasn’t strong enough. But the guy was clearly strong... he had a muscle-y body." Do I sense a bit of co-star attraction?

No comments:

Post a Comment