Friday, July 22, 2011

Jenny McCarthy Tweets Photo At 211 Lbs

38-year-old actress and author Jenny McCarthy has maintained for years that during her pregnancy in 2002, she topped the scales at 211 pounds - and on Friday, she took to her Twitter to prove it!

"For anyone that doubted my 211 lbs at pregnancy here is a photo I found!" Jenny Tweeted on Friday, posting an old photo.

PHOTOS: Twitter’s Sexiest Stars Stripped Down

"Meaty meaty ass! Whoa!"

In the image, a heavily pregnant McCarthy is laying on her back exposing an enormous baby bump.

PHOTOS: Jenny McCarthy Hits The Beach In A Bikini

McCarthy credited her postpartum slim-down to Weight Watchers, telling Shape Magazine that "They taught me portion control and to be conscious of what I put in my mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment